Reservation, refund and cancellation policies
The excursion goes on rain or shine!
- You have to fill a medical questionnaire before taking the excursion. Certain health conditions may require doctor approval. Call us if you have any doubt.
- You could be pair with other participants.
- 50% of the total amount is requested for a reservation. If this reservation is within 30 days, the full amount is required.
- 28 days or more prior to the reservation date – We will reimburse you in full if you cancel -$50 for administration fee.
- Between 14 and 28 days prior to the reservation date – We will keep a retainer of 40$ per person. If you decide to change date in the same year, we will charge instead a 25$ fee per person.
- Between 7 and 14 days prior to the reservation date – No reimbursement. If you decide to change date in the same year, we will charge a 40$ fee per person.
- 6 days or less prior to the reservation date – No reimbursement and no changing date possible.
- If you are late for the departure there will be no reimbursement. However if you are the only group of the day, we will wait for you and a fee of 10$ per person will be charged for every hour that you are late. If your group has not arrived by noon, the excursion is cancelled with no reimbursement and no changing date possible.
- We reserve the right to change the departure time (you will be notified at least 24h in advance). If your group is 3 or less, it is possible that a change of date will occur (you can ask us when you book if there is a chance that this will happen).
Other rules and policies
- Respect the environment and make some noise!
- Carpool if you can.
- Avoid alcohol consumption the night before.
- Have a good breakfast.
- Avoid energy drinks.
- In order to participate in rafting excursions you must be at least 40lbs for family Rafting and 90lbs for the Adventure or Classic Rafting.
- 300 pounds maximum. The life jacket must fit.
- You must be in good health. If you suffer from a medical condition, a medical certificate is required, advising you are a suitable candidate for this type of physical
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate in the rafting excursions.
- Alcohol or drug consumption is not permitted prior to the excursion.